Enhancing Real-Time Alerts
Smart Notifications offer an upfront approach to real-time, list view that aims to make notifications more relevant, useful, and context-aware for individual users. These notifications are designed to reduce clutter and empower users to take immediate action. Here's a deeper dive into what Smart Notifications encompass:
Defining Smart Notifications
Smart Notifications follow the alerts concept which are engineered to:
1. Reduce Message Clutter:
By viewing the Smart Notifications in the 360View, you eliminate redundant and duplicate notifications across various devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, and desktops, preventing information overload.
2. Personalize Notifications:
These notifications are configurable to focus on your most important alerts.
3. Facilitate Immediate Action:
Smart Notifications prioritize user engagement by encouraging users to take immediate action, ensuring that notifications are not dismissed or postponed.
Unifying Real-Time Alerts
In essence, Smart Notifications aim to unify all real-time alerts under the 360View of the customer.
Dynamics 365 Smart Notifications Plugin
Our Smart Notifications solution, the Dynamics 365 Alert Notification Plugin, empowers CRM users to add and manage alerts for different entities within Dynamics 365/CRM. This seamlessly integrated plugin enhances your CRM experience by providing the following features:
- Create and View Bulk Alerts: Instantly create and manage multiple alerts.
- Customizable Alerts: Add multiple alerts to individual CRM records with start and expiration dates.
- Deactivate and Reactivate Alerts: Control the timing of your notifications.
- Alerts for Any CRM Record Type: Configure alerts for any CRM entity, including custom entities.
- Advanced Alert Management: Set user roles, criteria alerts, and expand alert scope for related entities.
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Stay informed on the go.
Smart Notifications work like sticky notes. They draw your attention on important matters related to customer profiles, behavior or transactions.
These could be missing information on a KYC form, a relevant lifestyle event, or a missed deadline in a case resolution for example.
Smart Notifications are displayed based on business rules which are defined easily and generically: customer email address is empty, credit card was collected but not yet activated, customer is traveling to Europe next week, or monthly bill amount has been declining since 6 months.
Smart Notifications are split into levels: “Information”, “Warning” and “Critical”. They can be embedded in any CRM screen where they call for action, highlight information and enable a user to write-in a new notification and set its expiry date.
Smart notifications are the result of predefined rules and can be displayed in any entity. A non-technical user can configure notifications by building the related queries, setting their level (Critical, Warning, or Information) and writing static or dynamic display messages. When a user opens the CRM record, the list of matching notifications will be displayed with the possibility to add write-in notifications and set their expiry date. A grouping between records is available to display the count of matches in the message.
An API is also provided to use the Smart Notifications engine in other applications.
- Configure notifications based on roll-up queries in CRM
- Configure notifications based on queries outside CRM using the Integrated View Advanced Query builder
- Deactivate notifications
- Set notification level (Critical, Warning, or Information)
- Configure multiple displays for the same notification to show on different entities
(Ex: Overdue Task can be displayed on Task entity as well as on Case entity)
- Grouping functionality is available to show the count of matching records
- Set static or dynamic message to show for each display
(Ex: (!Count:) overdue tasks for (!TaskOwner:) -> 4 overdue tasks for James)
- Create manual notification with expiry date
- Web resource that can be added to any entity form
- Available API that can be called from other applications
- Logging API calls and results
- Support for Load balancing.