Netiks 360Bank: Elevate Your Banking Experience
Unlock the Power of Unified Customer Insights
In the fast-paced world of banking, delivering personalized and efficient service is paramount. Netiks 360Bank, built on the robust Dynamics 365 platform, empowers financial institutions to consolidate and harness customer information from diverse sources, creating a unified, 360-degree view of each customer.
Book a Demo
Key Features of Netiks 360Bank
Netiks 360Bank is a Dynamics 365 product that allows you to display customer information fetched from multiple sources all in one place.
- Streamline upselling and cross-selling with categorized product recommendations.
- Configurable queries ensure tailored and effective recommendations.
- Display real-time notifications with varying severity levels based on predefined, configurable queries.
- Stay ahead of potential issues and opportunities.
Key Business Indicators
- Gain immediate insights with color-coded indicators, helping users identify critical customer aspects swiftly.
- Visually indicate if a customer is delinquent, dissatisfied, unengaged and/or VIP.
- Empower your team with a set of configurable buttons capable of various tasks, such as URL links, ID Card preview, Customer Signature preview, request initiation and report generation.
- Enhance user efficiency and responsiveness.
- Navigate a timeline of customer-related activities, cases, and opportunities, sorted by time and filtered by category and status.
- Configure the displayed entities and views to meet your specific needs.
Transform Customer Interactions with Netiks 360Bank
Beyond Transactions: Tracking Interactions
- Eliminate the frustration of scattered customer records within your core system.
- Present a consolidated view of customer information and touchpoints for enhanced context and informed decision-making.
Scalability and Efficiency
- Achieve confidence in your financial institution's health through valuable insights into account data, profitability, and trends.
- Leverage automation to replace manual tasks, enabling your team to focus entirely on customer relationships.
- Maximize customer data for targeted and personalized marketing efforts.
- Foster customer loyalty through scalable outreach across the entire customer lifecycle.
Our Comprehensive Offerings
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Address the growing demand for personalized service by leveraging customer data to provide exceptional experiences.
- Tailor interactions to each customer's unique profile, a vital element in retaining and expanding customer relationships.
- Extract valuable insights from customer data, enabling timely actions and informed business decisions.
- Rely on our decades of expertise to guide you toward your desired outcomes.
Book a Demo
Our products need a valid license in order to work as expected.
To obtain a license for the Netiks 360Bank Product, you need to do the following:
1. Go to Settings → Solutions
2. Open the Netiks 360Bank Solution
3. Make sure you’re in the Configuration page
4. Fill in the required info and click “Activate Trial”.
5. A Trial License will be activated for 1 month.
6. If you want to buy a license, click “Get License”. Someone from Netiks will be in contact shortly.
Since the Netiks 360Bank product contains multiple components, not all of them fall under the same license. In order to license the whole product, 3 licenses need to be generated:
- Netiks 360 (Solution)
- Smart Notifications (Solution)
- Sales Recommendations (Solution)
If a license is not activated, components will not work as expected.
1. Open your web browser and go to Microsoft AppSource
2. Search for Netiks 360Bank app
3. Locate the app and click install
4. You might be asked to login to your dynamics online instance, in case you are not
5. Follow the installation wizard until you reach the successful message
6. After installation, go to your Dynamics 365 instance ( with a System Admin user)
7. Go to Settings
8. Choose Product Types under Recommendations
9. Click in the command bar
10. Go to Settings → Security → Users
11. Select any user that will be using the Netiks360 Product
12. Give the user the following roles:
o Netiks – 360Bank – User
o Netiks – Customer Touchpoints – User
o Netiks – KBI Indicators – User
o Netiks – Smart Notifications – User
13. Go to settings → 360Bank → Button Configurations → Publish
14. Go to the Netiks 360Bank App
15. Go to the list of contacts
16. Select any contact (or create a new one if none exist)
17. In the form selector, choose the 360 form
18. You should see the Netiks 360 Form.
In order to simplify the configuration process, we have included sample configuration data for each component.
o Sample products: A list of products that end with (sample). These can be removed once you configure your own.
o Recommendations: We have created a sample recommendation configuration with a query (contact’s gender does not contain data). As long as this condition is true, the recommendation will appear.
o Configuration Location: Settings → Recommendations
o We have set a sample alert to display when the contact’s gender is missing.
o Configuration Location: Settings → Notifications
- Key Business Indicators :
o We have created 4 KBIs:
- Case Indicator
o Configuration Location: Settings → KBI Holders
o We have created 4 Button configurations to demonstrate the 4 types of actions:
- Google: Opens a URL with the contact’s name as parameter
- New Task: Creates a new task related to the current contact
- Products: Opens an out-of-the-box report regarding the current contact
- Signature: Download or Previews an image on the contact (for this to work, you need to attach an image containing the word ‘signature’ in its name.)
o Configuration Location: Settings → Button Configurations (Make sure to hit after any changes done in the button configurations)
o Our default touchpoints are the Activities, Cases and Opportunities.
o These are configurable as well based on need, you can remove or add touchpoint entities.
o Configuration Location: Settings → Touchpoint Categories
Book a Demo